Friday, January 25, 2013

I don't believe in other people say to me, because I only like NFL football. This is my life.

A lot of friends and I. Are all fond of football. An important information, I understand, this is not a concussion, destroy the player's brain. This is hundreds or thousands of "car crash" collision, or joint a concussion, each player's experience in the past career. Every time they solve/is solve their brain is moved inside their skulls. If every game has about 100 or so drama (" here), and a player in the game only 50% of the people play, is still fifty traffic accident every damn game. But it doesn't include the practice, 4-5 days a week, sometimes twice a day.



I like watching football. I like to see the human body can be realized. The magic capture, difficult drama, lead to touch the ground, yes, hits. It makes me sick that I was entertaining these magical human is destroying their brains.
I'll go to my favorite sport insist on. And I can't do. In my home, I am football fan. There are no obstacles, to give up smoking, in addition to my love of the game. This is a few weeks I am writing this article, I try to avoid check NFL news, I deleted my phone, I application from rolling past the sports section in my news website.


No comments:

Post a Comment